Saturday, August 6, 2011

Rigby Lake

So my roomates and I have decided that every weekend we are going to go to Rigby lake and do some serious tanning for the summer. We want to be all golden and tan and pretty before it all dies in the winter. And it's also some good relaxation from a stress filled week of work and homework. So each Saturday afternoon we head to the lake, shell out a couple bucks and get our tan on!
Each Saturday we spend about 2 hours in the beach then head home to inspect our hard work :) Last week we discovered that Mary looked like Neapolitan Ice Cream (yummy!! She was brown, white, and very pink). Kristina looked like a "gorgeous goddess!" She was nice and tan with a hint of redness, but no biggie! It blended well. And I was of course the smart one who shouted "I'm golden!!" and ran around the apartment in my happiness :)
Well, if that wasn't funny enough, this week was even better! We spent 2 hours, same as always, only this week it was hotter and there wasn't a single cloud in the sky. Perfect right? WELL....The quotes from our adventure today are:
"I'm a CANDY CANE!!!" ~Kristina. "Oh my gosh Mary! Your back!!" "At least your tan line is gone!" ~Me.  "I'm ruined!!" ~Also me. "I've never seen someone so red!!" ~Me "I have!!! My sister." ~Kristina.
It goes on....including some squeaking from the shower from Kristina because the shower water was "REALLY COLD!!"  Cold showers did the trick though! (for some of us anyway) all in all, Kristina and Mary are in a lot of pain from the massive sunburns over random parts of their entire body. Oh, did I mention that Kristina has the coolest sunburn of us all, because on her shoulder we found some random white spot among the redness. So I come over to inspect it, and do you know what it looked like? Fingers! That's right, she fell asleep with her back to the sun, laying on her hand and her fingers left a lovely finger-print on her otherwise very red shoulder :)
I can't wait to see what next Saturday's adventures brings!! Well, I can't wait to hear about it since I will be in UTAH visiting my 'sister' Chantel!! And other friends too :)

Oh Oh! New update!!
SO
We were chilling in our living room and a couple of guys came over to hang. So we chatted and Mary and Kristina were down on the couch enduring their awful sunburns. So after the guys left, this is the conversation that went down.
Mary: I think I'm gonna go take my bra off (cause it was rubbin' in the burn) And my shirt too :)
Me: Take it off Mary! Just take it off! (cause these are the crazies that come out of our mouths when we banter!)
Kristina: I'm gonna close the blinds!
Some random guy out thew window that was either one of the guys that came over and just left, or one of the construction workers: Yes. Please!
Tons of ab ripping laughter for 5 min after from us :)
That's right! We strip down to make the burn feel better! Haha Wait...I didn't get burned...But I can still join in the fun right?
song for the night: Hot in Herre by Nelly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment